CSI Nordic performs material analysis and quality control of all materials, e.g. metals, plastics, ceramics and composite material. With long experience in metallographic investigations we perform chemical analysis (PMI), grain size analysis and determination of the microstructure. We are able to analyze materials down to atomic level and need only a few cubic micrometers of a metal to determine its composition. Mechanical properties can be determined by hardness testing, tensile testing or impact testing.
- FT-IR spectrometer, Spectrum One Perkin Elmer
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX), Oxford PentaFETx3
- Elektrondiffraktion (EBSD), Oxford Instruments HKL, NordlysF
- Auger electron spectroscopi (AES), PHI 700 Field Emission Scanning Auger Nanoprobe
- Time of flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (ToF-SIMS), PHI TRIFT II